System change requires patience and being strategic. Finding opportunity and being prepared. They say luck is when opportunity meets preparation and that’s very true for system change.
My approach is to find opportunity (be like water, find the crack) and then push slightly forward, typically in 2-3 approaches to the same problem. You’ll see that across this website as I describe my work.
LEARN MORE ABOUT 988
LEARN MORE ABOUT PARITY
LEARN MORE ABOUT INSURANCE COVERAGE
LEARN MORE ABOUT CSC & PACT
- Massachusetts Association for Mental Health (MAMH): Policy consultant and guest blogger.
- Co-Chair, the Massachusetts Mental Health Coalition
- MAPNet subcommittee on financing for Coordinated Specialty Care
- Member, PEPPNet workgroup on payment for Coordinated Specialty Care
- Member, Kennedy Forum State Parity Workgroup
- Crisis Jam participant
- Mentoring and support for Cambridge HEART
- CORE Mental Health (formerly CHNA17), Steering Committee